Wednesday, June 6, 2007

June-06-07

9:00 A.M.

I woke up after having another crappy dream about....um well I think I was eating babies...Dont ask! Well anyways I was up scripting another web browser when my anyoing phone rang and it was the man I hate the most on Earth...The Dentist

*dramatization*
[Wolf] Hello who may I ask is speaking?
[Dentist] It Be Me You Cavity Infested Canine!
[Wolf] Oh No'z Itz you...Damn you caller I.D You LIED TO Meh!
[Dentist] MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I Will Pawnz your teeth next WEEK! *BEEP*

*Actual Call*
[Wolf] Ello?
[Dentist] Uh yes this is the dentist office calling reminding you of your appointment next week hope to see you soon! ^_^ *Beep*
[Wolf] Oh...Shit.... T_T *Beep*


Well after that dramatic call I had to work up all my nerves to go to the fridge and makes me a sammich while listening to Cold Play's "Clocks" Yes a strange mix indeed but I like makin sammiches to music! So after my triple decker Ham and turkey sandwich was COMPLETED! i heard the level up fanfare and I continued on about my day with a higher level of sammich makin!

12:00 A.M.

Another friggn computer crash God I hate my laptop all it does is wait till im almost done and crash!

*dramatization*
[Wolf] Awesome I'm so close to finishing my newest web browser...
[Computer] cough....Wolf I don't feel well...cough
[Wolf] Hold on compy I just need to finish one more line then you can power down!
[Computer] I dont think I can last that long I'm going to boot down now....
[Wolf] Oh no u don't you piece of shit hold on I've been workin on this for almost 3 weeks!
[Computer] cough... <_<.......cough...>_>........(Windows Has Crashed and Needs To Reboot)
[Wolf] GOD DAMN YOU COMPY WHY I'M GOING TO RAPE YOU WITH MORROWIND OBLIVION ON ULTRA HIGH GRAPHICS!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!

*Actual Event*
[Wolf] Almost done sweeeet!
[Computer] (Windows Has Crashed and Needs To Reboot)
[Wolf] ........................OMFGWTFBBQ?!?....................
[Computer] (Reboot)
[Wolf] SCREW THIS I'M PLAYIN' OBLIVION!

So I played oblivion till 9:00 P.M.

9:01 P.M.

Time to log onto the Pack Forums and check up on everyone!
So I did
.....
And I did it well!
And Now at 9:42 P.M. I'm makin this post sweet hu...Ya I though so too!

1 comment:

Cerule said...

Yes the evil dentist...
As a little kid i had to have a tooth cut out...
they used the knocky outty shot that sends you to sleepy land and i was chased by an elephant in one of those white lab coats. scary thing anesthesia