Thursday, June 7, 2007

June-07-07

Well this is how today went...

6:30 A.M.

I got woken up so that I may go to work and there is nothing I hate more than getting woke up at 6 friggn' 30!

Because well I hadn't fallen asleep till about.....4:00A.M.!
Ya I'm an Insomniac and I have other needs..... <.<..... >.>!

Well any ways after I got dressed in my uniform I got in my car and drove off to pick up wisa so we could head off to work!

8:30 A.M.

Work starts and the children flock to me like sheep...Apparently the children love me even tho I'm the anti Christ! So after a good hour or so of Dodge ball and Freeze Tag it was sparring class and Wisa beat me by 1 point....because our judge was ignorant and didn't see my 3 consecutive hits, god being fast sucks no one can see your hits....

Some time after lunch the kiddies huddled around Wolf for some awesome stories like always!

*Actual Stories*

(1) [Wolf] Well This one time I had a U.P.S guy come in after delivering my Wii, he asked if he could use the restroom, and since I was so friggn' high with excitement I agreed...Well he was pretty big like 400lbs BIG! He ran in and shut the door the next thing I hear is a "Gun shot and the sound of porcelain breaking!" the next thing I know this dude is running out of the crapper and nods to me....that bastard It smelt so bad like someone skinned a cat and left it in the sun for 3 weeks. I looked like one of those guys on the news trying to defuse a bomb! I got my head peaking in the door with a broom trying to giggle the handle!
[Kids] HAHAHAHAH! *ROFL*

(2) [Wolf] Ok, kiddies the truth has been revealed I trade small children on the black market for...well Wheat pennies!
[Kyle] What? Why wheat pennies?
[Wolf] Cause Kyle wheat pennies kick major butt!........Duh!

After lunch we went to the PAC swimming pool and I was a giant pool toy tossing children across the pool....I hate kids....

And that was about my day...
Check in tomorrow for a new report but be prepared work days are boring most of the time!

No comments: